1. How can I book a hotel through Around Antigua?
Login to the hotel section, look through our search filters and seek the best option for you. Then press "view hotel". Inside the web article of the hotel you will find a tab that says "Accommodation", choose the room you want and press "Request Availability" and subsequently fill out the data requested.
2. When I enter my credit card, this guarantees my reservation?
When you enter your credit card the system will make a temporary hold of your total reservation amount. Still does not guarantee your booking at the hotel or tour. After we check availability of the room or tour you requested we let you know if the hotel or tour is available and then will make the charge of the corresponding amount to your credit card. You will be notified by email. If for some reason the hotel or the tour does not have availability we will not make the charge and we will be contacting you to see if we can offer you another option or to definitely cancel your request.
3. How secure is the Collection system?
Security Digital security systems ensure the encrypted transmission of your personal data. Furthermore, technical measures protect our website against damages, destruction or unauthorized access. SSL technology A safe SSL connection (Secure Socket Layer) provides for the safe transmission of your personal data, including credit and account information. The encrypted data is only deciphered when used by the payment system. 3-D-Secure process 3-D Secure was developed for Visa and Mastercard transactions to safeguard that the lawful holder of a credit card and the lawful online trader participate in the respective transaction. If a credit card holder registers to the 3-D-Secure process by using one of the registration methods, an additional query mask will open up after the credit data have been entered. This query mask is linked with your bank and requires the entry of the SecureCode (a password you selected). Transactions can only be made by entering the correct password. Your bank will inform you about whether your credit card is registered for this process.
4. How I can advertise with Around Antigua?
Make an appointment with our sales staff by email: email@example.com or you can call us by phone (502) 6644-0999.
5. What do I need to advertise with Around Antigua?
- Business Patent
- If you are a Spanish school, hotel or restaurant you must be registered with INGUAT authorities
- Antigua Around signed contract (click here to download the contract)
- Company’s logo - A minimum of 8 photos of your business
- Company’s information (Click here to download the application form) *If you have any questions or if you have problems or don’t have any of these requirements please contact this email: firstname.lastname@example.org or give a us call telephone (502) 6644-0999
6. How long will take to upload and publish my web article into the Website?
After you send us your complete information and requirements to the sales representative, your web article will be uploaded 10 working days or less.
Av. Puente La Gloria, Riveras del río Michatoya,
Interior Santa Teresita
PBX: (502) 6644-0999
US Phone Number